What’s everyone’s favorite side at Korean restaurants?? CORN CHEESE. And with this recipe, it’ll be your favorite side dish at home! Say hello to cheese pulls all night, every night!
Cook time: 15 min
- 9 oz can of corn
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp kewpie mayo
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Salt + Pepper
- Oil spray (pam) or 1 tbsp butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
3. Use a small oven-safe pan (pyrex, cake pan, or cast iron) with a layer of oil or butter. Add cheese corn and spread evenly with about 2 inches depth.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 12 min.
5. Remove from heat and let cool for 3 min. Enjoy!